shipping & returns
What is your shipping policy?
Domestic orders ship FREE with UPS ground, and usually take 3-5 business days to arrive. For an additional cost (calculated at checkout), Two Day and Next Day Delivery is available anywhere in the US.
Do you ship internationally or to PO Boxes?
For international orders and orders to PO Boxes, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate. International shipments may be subject to duties, taxes, handling costs, and other fees; these charges are the responsibility of the recipient and are non-refundable.
Do you offer Same Day Delivery (NYC only)?
If you need same-day delivery in the NYC metro-area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate (subject to inventory availability and a $25 delivery fee).
What is your return and exchange policy?
- We offer free domestic ground shipping for all our items. Two-day and express shipping is also available. Prices will be provided at check-out.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will issue a refund within 30 days of purchase for unwashed and unworn items. Please visit our Returns Portal for an authorization and return label.
- Please note that monogrammed or customized items are not returnable and require an additional 10-14 days for delivery. All items marked FINAL SALE are non-returnable.
- Once our team processes your return/exchange, we will issue a refund for the item(s) purchased and/or send replacement items. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Sizing & Fit
We currently offer sheets in Full, Queen, King and California King. Please refer to our Size Chart for more details. Sizing is also available in the Size tab in each product page.
Care & Maintenance
Please refer to Details tab in each product page for care instructions.
Where are your sheets made?
Our sheets are made in Shenzhen, China at a family-owned and operated factory. The owner studied in Japan where he discovered a love of high quality textiles and subsequently lived in Australia, where he discovered a love for linen. He developed a factory in his home town to provide great French flax sheets that are soft and supple without using any harsh chemicals.
Where are you located?
Sunday Morning is headquartered in New York City.
How can I contact you?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!